Getting to Wellbeach
There are plenty of ways to reach Wellbeach Dive Resort! If you are coming from the Dumaguete-Sibulan Airport or the Dumaguete Sea Port, you can simply take a van for hire to drop you off directly at our resort. You can also grab a local ride called tricycle (or pedicab – three wheeled ride) and drop off at the bus terminal. From the bus terminal, simply tell the conductor that you want to be dropped off at Wellbeach Dive Resort, Zamboanguita. Do you want to skip the hassle? We also offer pick-up and drop-off service at an affordable price!
You can email us with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org we will get back to you as soon as we can, or if you prefer just use the contact form below. Please be advised, we are in a low area near the beach, sometimes our phone signal is on and off, so please try ringing the number several times if you cannot connect at first or better just text, thank you. Number: +63 956-1891713
Partners of Wellbeach Dive Resort
Partner in Thailand:
tel: +66 080 9046 699
Partner in Denmark:
Time To Travel
Office Contact: 09178623873
Office Landline: (02) 503 5285
Frequently Asked Questions:
Do you offer vegan meals?
- Yes, we have veggie menus. Not all meals are on our Menu. If you require a special diet, please inform us ahead of time, so we can make things possible for you.
Do you accept pets?
- No, we do not accept pets in the resort.
Do you have free Wi-Fi?
- Yes, we have free Wi-Fi all over the resort (in our reception area, lounging area, rooms, and restaurant). Password access is available upon request from our front desk staff.
Do you have a parking area?
- Yes, we have a free parking area for cars and motorbikes. We do provide free parking for all our resort guests and visitors.
How to get to the resort?
Wellbeach Dive Resort is located in Mojon, Maluay, Zamboanguita, Negros Oriental. It is about 22 kilometers from Dumaguete City (capital of the province).
- Private – When traveling via your private vehicle, simply drive along the National Highway. After passing the 21 KM marker from Dumageute City, simply look for our Wellbeach signboard and follow the private road to our resort.
- Bus – Go to the bus terminal (Ceres Terminal) in Dumaguete City. Simply tell your conductor to drop you off at Wellbeach Resort.
- Jeepney – Go to the jeepney terminal and tell your conductor to drop you off at Wellbeach Resort. If there is no conductor, tell the driver ahead of time where you would like to be dropped off.
Are you offering land excursions?
- Yes, we can arrange this for you.
Where do you dive?
- We dive Apo Island, Dauin, Siaton, Sumilon, Oslob and Zamboanguita. Find a selection of our dive sites here.
Do we need to bring our own towels for diving or the beach?
- No, we will provide you with an extra towel for this. You can change the towel every day if needed.
For your other questions and queries please contact us.
We are more than happy to answer all your questions.